THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:07 am 

https://www.mkdons.com/news/2024/august ... wednesday/

Not seen this posted anywhere, fans forum with the owners representative, MW, Crampton and Sweeting. Hopefully this is fairly well attended.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:49 am 

I will try to make this one and even ask a question.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:58 am 

"Was the sale of The Bowl included in the purchase, and what are the immediate plans regarding the construction of the training facilities there?"

Someone ask that, verbatim.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:17 am 

FilthyD wrote:
"Was the sale of The Bowl included in the purchase, and what are the immediate plans regarding the construction of the training facilities there?"

The Bowl IS part of the deal along with the four other training facilities that the club manage via the SET. Frankly I'd expect our new owners to pause any work on the Bowl until they've evaluated all the options. Remember the current plans were only for two pitches and some temporary buildings. They'll probably want more than that which will mean going back through the Planning route.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:51 am 

In before "Where's the Dele money gone?" becomes "Where's the MOR money gone?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:57 am 

Digger wrote:
FilthyD wrote:

The Bowl IS part of the deal along with the four other training facilities that the club manage via the SET. Frankly I'd expect our new owners to pause any work on the Bowl until they've evaluated all the options. Remember the current plans were only for two pitches and some temporary buildings. They'll probably want more than that which will mean going back through the Planning route.

I wasn't sure, none of the press releases or anything remotely official have mentioned The Bowl. Good to know.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:04 am 

FilthyD wrote:
Digger wrote:
FilthyD wrote:

I wasn't sure, none of the press releases or anything remotely official have mentioned The Bowl. Good to know.

The SB minutes detail that all the companies except Inter MK were purchased by the consortium. The Bowl isn't owned by Inter MK hence it was part of the deal and transferred to the consortium. This was actually confirmed by PW in the meeting but didn't make the minutes (sack the secretary!!!).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:14 am 

MKD Ladies are being mullered on the pitch, according to Kev. You wonder if the new owners will help out there, as Kev notes most of last year's squad play for Real (unreal) Bedford now, along with the coach.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:16 am 

What does Inter:MK own?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:20 am 

Towcestrian wrote:
What does Inter:MK own?

It was the development part of the club. As far as I'm aware at the moment its sole asset is the land at Cosgrove.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next