THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 4:42 pm 

Locutus wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:
Dennis who is once again injured? That Dennis? He shouldn’t be here either, he can’t stay fit. He’ll end up at Brackley.

Oh is he injured again? Well that explains it I suppose. Although I don't get the feeling he will even be first choice. I just feel like he has the potential to make something out of nothing, like a mini Benik Adobe, which is even more important when the rest of the team is struggling.

He won’t ever be first choice. How can he be when he plays 50 minutes and then gets injured every time?

A pointless player, along with Pritchard.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 5:21 pm 

Locutus wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:
Dennis who is once again injured? That Dennis? He shouldn’t be here either, he can’t stay fit. He’ll end up at Brackley.

Oh is he injured again? Well that explains it I suppose. Although I don't get the feeling he will even be first choice. I just feel like he has the potential to make something out of nothing, like a mini Benik Adobe, which is even more important when the rest of the team is struggling.

Probably not first choice, no (although many - including me - would have said the same about Dean before he kicked on). But if he was fit I am sure he'd have come off the bench today.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:38 pm 

I don't think it's helping at the moment having players in the squad, either starting or on the bench, knowing that their future in 2 weeks time probably won't be at MK Don's. Couldn't be helped by the mini injury crisis we have, but it's far from ideal and just hope we hurry up and get our business done, both from an incoming and outgoing perspective. Crying out for some cohesion, as today, so many lose balls and not many patterns were on show.

Still think we need to give MW more time, but the smell from the Playoffs is still lingering.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:52 pm 

BuckDon wrote:
but the smell from the Playoffs is still lingering.

That musky/wet dog smell? Is that was it is?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:15 pm 

FilthyD wrote:
BuckDon wrote:
but the smell from the Playoffs is still lingering.

That musky/wet dog smell? Is that was it is?

The stench of dog shit from Woughton.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:35 am 

DonnieAndMooie wrote:
Not much to get excited about in this game so far, but spare a thought for Crewe fans. Big Fil is starting and they're 4-0 down.

:lol:

Good grief .....the fact he is playing League football us some kind of Twilight zone type scenario

It ended 0-5!!

Maybe a plumbing apprenticeship?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:38 pm 

Just watched the highlights back. This team is incapable of drawing, isn’t it? I said last season, if you can’t win, don’t lose.

Both their goals came from defensive mistakes. The first, Lewington is in no mans land, steps out of defence allowing for a simple through ball. The second is just a dreadful pass from Tucker.

At worst, we should have got a point yesterday.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9